Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Super Contributor

SDATA Query for Retrieving a Single Item in a Nested Collection

[ Edited ]

I have a Mobile form that is built on top of Opportunity.

In our deployment, Opportunity has a collection of Quote objects. Out of these Quote objects, I only want 1, where the property "Current" is set to True.

I have the following statement in my mobile form:

lang.extend(Mobile.SalesLogix.Views.Opportunity.Detail, {
                querySelect: Mobile.SalesLogix.Views.Opportunity.Detail.prototype.querySelect.concat([
                     'QUOTETYPE', 'Type',
                     'Quotes/'

])

This gives me all of the Quotes for Opportunity, but what I really want is just the one with Current = T, and I am having trouble applying the syntax to filter it.

According to the payload, the URL for the Quote entity in our SDATA implementation looks like this:

http://sdatainstance/sdata/slx/dynamic/-/Quote?format=json&where=Opportunity.Id eq 'OPPIDHERE'"

Which is fine, and works, but I need to append the extra "Current eq 'T'" to it so I only get the single record I want back.

So far, I've tried a few things per the SDATA spec:

http://interop.sage.com/daisy/sdata/AnatomyOfAnSDataURL/187-DSY.html

Specifically, the (type eq 'Postal') example, but that doesn't give me what I want when I inspect the output from SDATA in my mobile implementation. It doesnt include any Quote objects which makes me think my syntax is wrong.

What's the correct way to add the filter? The Quote object is not configured as an Extension entity. I believe that may be complicating things regarding this query.

Copper Super Contributor

Re: SDATA Query for Retrieving a Single Item in a Nested Collection

Using processEntry, solved with the help of BeckiBlackburn. Thank you Becki!