Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Problems with SpeedSearch in Mobile client

I deployed web portals including the mobile Client portal and I am having isues with the speedsearch. Every time I load the speed search it seats at the spining wheel forever and never really return anything. Not even an error to go off of.

Any ideas from all you experienced geeks!

Gold Super Contributor

Re: Problems with SpeedSearch in Mobile client

Have you tested SS on your local network using the Speedsearch client (or lookup speedsearch in the SLX client)?

It has to work there first!

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Copper Super Contributor

RJ,

SpeedSearch works just fine in the network client that I have installed on my pc. It's connected to the same server and database. I verified these settings in the connection manager. It works in the network client yet it just spins in the web mobile client.

Thanks for the response but I had checked that I re-checked and I am 100% sure it works in one environment but not the web mobile client.

Copper Super Contributor

I actually opened the SlxSearchService.ini file and I didn't really change any settings...just verified that it was pointing to the right server and all that and closed out of it. I restarted IIS and reloaded my Mobile client and wala...there it was working like a charm and first enough. Thanks again RJ for your response to my posts. I do have an issue that I haven't been able to resolve here if you'd like to help me out.