Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor

One user not seeing lookup results Web 7.5.3

Hello, I have a user that is not seeing any results on a user lookup. No other users have reported this problem. I traced with the SLX profiler and go the following results. The bit at the end where 0=1 seems to be the problem. Has anyone seen this? I can't figure out why this user is different..

Thanks

Steve

SELECTTOP 150 userinfo0_.USERID as col_0_0_, userinfo0_.USERNAME as col_1_0_, userinfo0_.LASTNAME as col_2_0_, userinfo0_.FIRSTNAME as col_3_0_, userinfo0_.DIVISION as col_4_0_,
userprofil2_.USERTEXT1 as col_5_0_, userinfo4_.TITLE as col_6_0_ from USERINFO userinfo0_, USERSECURITY user1_, USERPROFILE userprofil2_, USERINFO userinfo4_
where userinfo0_.USERID=user1_.USERID and user1_.USERID=userprofil2_.USERID and user1_.USERID=userinfo4_.USERID and user1_.TYPE<>'P'and user1_.TYPE<>'R'and 0=1 WITHFIRSTROW

SELECT*FROM (SELECTROW_NUMBER()OVER (ORDERBYCURRENT_TIMESTAMP)as SLXRN,  userinfo0_.USERID as col_0_0_, userinfo0_.USERNAME as col_1_0_,
userinfo0_.LASTNAME as col_2_0_, userinfo0_.FIRSTNAME as col_3_0_, userinfo0_.DIVISION as col_4_0_, userprofil2_.USERTEXT1 as col_5_0_,
userinfo4_.TITLE as col_6_0_ from USERINFO userinfo0_, USERSECURITY user1_, USERPROFILE userprofil2_, USERINFO userinfo4_  

where userinfo0_.USERID=user1_.USERID and user1_.USERID=userprofil2_.USERID and user1_.USERID=userinfo4_.USERID and user1_.TYPE<>'P'and user1_.TYPE<>'R'and 0=1) query WHERE SLXRN >= 1 AND SLXRN < 151 ORDERBY SLXRN