Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Bronze Contributor

Mobile client issue

I've got Saleslogix 8 and Mobile Client installed on a Windows 2008 32 bit server.  Testing locally on that server with Firefox, everything works correctly.   Testing from another server using IE9, it also still works correctly, so everything seems to be configured correctly.

However on both user's local computers using IE9, the Web client works, but the Mobile Client just display a blank page instead of a login.

Any suggestions?

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Mobile client issue

Have them press CTRL+F5 - does that work ?
Bronze Contributor

Doesn't do anything. And it doesn't display errors, just a blank page with "Saleslogix" as a title.
Employee

Is it the HTML5 mobile client you are trying?

I'm pretty sure IE9 does not support HTML5. When i put my IE10 into compatibility mode, my SLX mobile just shows a blank screen.

I use Google Chrome to test/use my SLX mobile.

Regards

Michael

Employee

Which SlxMobile version are you running on Slx 8.0?  Also are the browser languages set to anything besides English?

Bronze Contributor

SLX Mobile 2.1, everything has been set to English.

But I do think its IE9 - it does work on Firefox.

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

I've just had a similar issue with IE 11 where it would display al ok using the internal IP address as the URL but when using the server name it displayed the same blank screen.

It ended up being the IE Compatiblity View settings - which by default displays intranet sites in Compatibility View.  Un-checking this option resolved the issue, with the login screen being displayed correctly.

Simon