Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener

Mobile 5.5 HF 10 issue

I applied the Mobile 5.5. HF 1 and 10 this evening. After completing the steps in the documentation, I was able to restart the Realtime service without incident, but not the plain Data connector service. The service started and immediately stopped. It did not do this in any of the lower environments in which I applied and tested the hotfixes.

From the Windows service panel, the pop-up said "Could not start the SalesLogix Mobile Connector (SageSalesLogixMobile) service on Local Computer.   Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

It recorded the following error in the Mobile Admin dashboard: "Start Connector Engine failed with the following error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: http://Mobile.Sage.com/CancelRunningPendingJobs. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap11ServerProtocolHelper.RouteRequest() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.RouteRequest(SoapServerMessage message) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing)"

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling that connector.

Any suggestions?

Tuned Listener

Re: Mobile 5.5 HF 10 issue

Have you been able to get a resolution on this.

Hot Fix 10 contains a new web method, so the hot fix contains both server and connector fixes.   Based on the error, it does not appear like the two server dlls ( Sage.Mobile.Services.JobManagement.dll,  Sage.Mobile.JobManagement.dll ) have been applied correctly.