Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Bronze Super Contributor

LAN Datagrid issue

I have a custom search form in LAN 7.5.1 that is supposed to open the record that is double clicked.  The customer is reporting that some users sometimes get the top record from the grid rather than the record they clicked. 

I cannot reproduce this on my dev system, but I did reproduce this on the customer's SLX Server when I double-clicked very fast, leading me to believe that this was related to 7.5x datagrid event timing issues that have been previuosly discussed.

I suggested to the customer that users use a more leasurely double-click (which worked for me on their server).   I am now told that some while some users don't experience this issue at all, some still do sporatically, while others exerience this issue even when clickling slowly.     

Are their variables in workstation setups that can affect how datagrids function? (I believe all users are WinXP)

Is there a way in LAN scripting to ensure that dgDataGrid.GetCurrentField("TABLEID") occurs after the clicked row has been properly selected?