Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Installing Desktop Integration for Web Client in SLX 8.1 in Terminalserver 2012

Hi,

I have a problem installing the Desktop Integration.

Our Customer uses The Web Client in SLX 8.1. Here´s the invironment:

- SLX 8.1 Base Installion with Web Host on MS Server 2012 Std.

- SQL 2012 Std. installed on MS Server 2008R2

- Terminal Server installed on MS Server 2012

- Office Pro 2010 installed on Terminal Server

The users use IE 10 to work with the Web Client. I´ve installed the desktop integration for any user. The DLLs were installed in the correct path in the local App Data direction. The Problem is, that any user graps on the DLL directory of the last installed user. You can see the path of the dll in Outlook properties for AddIns. if i change the path of the dll, the change affects all users. the users don´t have access to the local path of another user. outlook does not work correctly and hangs after a while. if i disable the AddIn for a user, it is disabled for all users.

Does any one have experience with it an give me a support?

H. Yasa

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Installing Desktop Integration for Web Client in SLX 8.1 in Terminalserver 2012

Hi,

We have hit this issue in the past for a customer running v7.5.4 WEB but the resolution should be the same. Please find the fix/work-around attached.

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited

Re: Installing Desktop Integration for Web Client in SLX 8.1 in Terminalserver 2012

Hi Adam,

thank you for your reply. i will check your solution asap...

Regards

H. Yasa

Bronze Elite Contributor

Any joy?

Regards, Adam Travers
Highlighted

Hi Adam,
i have problems fixing the DLLs that need to be registrated in the 8.1. it seems, that the DLLs difer to the DLLs from the 7.5.4.
Swiftpage also gave an answer, that other Partners have the same problem and that they are working on a fix.
Regards, Hüsnü Yasa
Bronze Elite Contributor

Hi Hüsnü,

Ah, that's a shame! Hopefully Swiftpage will get this resolved soon.
Regards, Adam Travers