Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

I try to use windows authentication on SalesLogix 7.5.4

Hello people...

I'm trying to use windows authentication in my SalesLogix environment... It's run on local (Windows 7, SQL Server 2008 r2 DB, IIS 7.5 and APP SalesLogix 7.5.4)... I've followed every steps described in SalesLogix Administrator Helps, but I didn't get... And I just get the following message: "Windows Authentication must be enabled when using windows integrated authentication..." and I put here details of the message...

http://localhost:3333/SlxClient/Exception.aspx?exceptionid=7a2e388a181f4261b83b3b0f6fe4ce79 Windows authentication must be enabled when using windows integrated authentication at Sage.SalesLogix.Web.SLXWebWindowsAuthenticationModule.GetUserInformation(HttpApplication application, WindowsIdentity identity, UserInformation& information) at Sage.Integration.Web.WindowsAuthenticationModule.OnPostAuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Any idea...

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: I try to use windows authentication on SalesLogix 7.5.4

Did you already set the Checkbox in the SalesLogix Administrator to enable Windows Authentication, generally?

Highlighted

Yes, I did it in the admin and my users... 

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Did you also set "Use Windows Authentication" under Tools \ Options \ Password in the SalesLogix Administrator?

Highlighted

Yes I did it... "Use Windows Authentication (SalesLogix Password not requiered to log on)" is checked... Menu Tools, Item Options... On Password tag...