Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Super Contributor

How to Customizing Look up option? (SLX 7.5.4)

HI folks,

could you tell me how to customize the look up option for SLX 7.5.4? I would like to customize from 'Starting With'  to 'Contains' but i don't have a clue how and where i can do it. In e. g. sage-controls-group-lookupmanager.js you will find the definition of it, but it won't take effect after changing the index or the array element.

Thanks for your help in adv. and best regards

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: How to Customizing Look up option? (SLX 7.5.4)

I think I have a solution for this. Have to test it out and will contact you directly.

Nickel Contributor

Hello,

I'm also interested, please share.

Thanks ~ Chad

Chad Morton
Bronze Super Contributor

Add the following code to just before the </head> tag in the file base.master.  Note this was done in 7.5.4 with no hotfixes - YMMV!  This is the same code that the groupbuilder injects into each page it lives on, but with the order of the comparison operators changed.

<script type="text/javascript" pin="pin">
        window.lookupSetupObject = { "hideimgurl": "ImageResource.axd?scope=global&type=Global_Images&key=Find_Remove_16x16", "addimgurl": "ImageResource.axd?scope=global&type=Global_Images&key=Find_Add_16x16", "fields": [{ "fieldname": "", "displayname": ""}], "operators": [{ "symbol": "like", "display": "Contains" }, { "symbol": "sw", "display": "Starting With" }, { "symbol": "eq", "display": "Equal to" }, { "symbol": "ne", "display": "Not Equal to" }, { "symbol": "lteq", "display": "Equal or Less than" }, { "symbol": "gteq", "display": "Equal or Greater than" }, { "symbol": "lt", "display": "Less than" }, { "symbol": "gt", "display": "Greater than"}], "numericoperators": [{ "symbol": "eq", "display": "Equal to" }, { "symbol": "ne", "display": "Not Equal to" }, { "symbol": "lteq", "display": "Equal or Less than" }, { "symbol": "gteq", "display": "Equal or Greater than" }, { "symbol": "lt", "display": "Less than" }, { "symbol": "gt", "display": "Greater than"}], "index": 0, "hideimgalttext": "Remove Condition", "addimgalttext": "Add Condition", "addrowlabel": "Lookup by:", "hiderowlabel": "And:", "srchBtnCaption": "Search", "errorOperatorRequiresValue": "The operator requires a value", "lookupHelpLocation": "help/WebClient_CSH.htm#lookup" };
    </script>    

Mike LaSpina
Professional Services Consultant

Sage
8800 N Gainey Center Dr Ste 200
Scottsdale AZ 85258
Tel: 480-383-5344
Cell: 480-321-6637
Fax: 480-556-4090
mike.laspina@sage.com

Your Business in Mind.