Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

How do I build a LAN Remote Client install that does not install Sage Personal Web Server?

Any ideas on why Personal Web Server is being installed for my LAN Remote Client build?

Gold Super Contributor

Re: How do I build a LAN Remote Client install that does not install Sage Personal Web Server?

Yep.. Intellisync requires it.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html

Re: How do I build a LAN Remote Client install that does not install Sage Personal Web Server?

So if I uncheck Intellisync when defining the features for the build will that not be installed?
Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

When I install LAN Clients on new builds, I uncheck the intellisync option and when I get to SP3, I see intellisync installed (which makes me laugh).  I'm sure if you run the uninstall of intellisync afterwards it will remove the web server as well.

Just uncheck the box and you should be fine.

Thanks, I will give that a try.
Gold Super Contributor

FYI: You can "Re-Deploy" the pers web server portal via the AA to ANY remote/remote office.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html