Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Region Settings

Are you serious??

This is my SLX administrator's machine!!

Silver Super Contributor

So? It's been siz months so far - how long do you want to wait before giving up ?
Nickel Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually, this just started on this machine.

This is a different system.  The previous machine (belonging to the tester) was blown after their termination. He wasn't testing anyways as it turns outSmiley Sad

I was googling the whole cstSum error when I came upon this that was already posted.

This is very frustrating it was working fine earlier today no system changes all of a sudden, it stops working.

Silver Super Contributor

Well, that's interesting ? You were the one who posted it (or, at least, someone in the same firm). So, this suggests a common build issue. I'm not being blasé about it - but, by your own admittance, it's one machine (now two, but same site). It could be **anything** at all (especially an Admin, they have a tendency to load everything!). Sometimes, far easier to bite the bullet and deal with it. After all, you've seen no-one else report it (which, of course, doesn't lessen the issue) - but does mean you are far less likely to get a fix/attention to fix it. Short of finding someone with exact same issue (which, apparently, there isn't) you'll be likely to just spin your gears. What about logging into this machine as a different user (brand new, no pre-existing profile) ? You could also try deleting the cached plugins (C:\ProgramData\SalesLogix\Cache) - you can delete entire folder and it'll get rebuilt. Other than that - you are down to regmon/procexp and hunt the diffs between one that works, and this one that doesn't.
Nickel Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mike,

You were correct (of course) uninstall/reinstall did not fix it.  Our IT guy was already down that road.

deleting the cached plugins did not work. 

Logging in with a fresh user profile worked.

Fortunately we did not have to rebuild the system.

Users profile was dropped and re-created and Sales Logix is now working as expected. Something in the windows user profile was corrupted, don't know what.

I hate wierd stuff like this.

Thanks for putting us in the right direction.

Silver Super Contributor

Cool, at least it's resolved !!