Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

HTTPS Sync not transferring large files

We've experienced the creation of large TEFs during account merges or realignments, and the TEFs could be well over 40 MB in size.  When this happens, we experience issues with the server transferring these files to the HTTPS sync folders, and sometimes from the HTTPS sync folders to the remote clients.  This is with SalesLogix 7.5.4 LAN.  The HTPPS site is on IIS 7 on a Windows 2008 R2 server.  We've been transferring the files manually when this happens, and have an alert set up to tell us of the situation.  But we'd rather not have to do this.  SalesLogix Support hasn't given us a resolution.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what have you done? 

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Re: HTTPS Sync not transferring large files

Do a search on Craig Frayne - I'm sure he posted something similar about a month back....
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Thanks Mike, but I didn't get any search results with that name in 2014 and only one in 2013, which was unrelated.  Did I search wrong?

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Thanks, Mike.  I'll give this a try.

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Hi,

As per the posts from Mike, I did run into this issue, however also compounded by some other errors, which turned out to be proxy and dll related.

However in this particular client’s case the large transactions were being generated by a third party marketing integration and which were set to sync, however after discussion it was determined the users did not need this data on the remotes, we therefore excluded them from sync.

Unfortunately in this case, I found no other way than manually moving them across to resolve this, I did change the close WG Logs setting down to about 10-15 minutes, however due to the nature of the integration causing the large files this did not really help as it committed a huge amount in a very short period. It may however be worth taking a look this in your case.

Sorry I don't have a better answer but hope this may be of some help.

Regards

Craig