Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Super Contributor

Editing Lead Source Picklist choices

SLX 7.5.4 LAN

It appears that the Picklist for Lead Source is not used although it's populated. Instead, it appears that a Lookup is used. But that Lookup doesn't reference the Picklist. Perhaps the Picklist is used elsewhere or is vestigial? I see some modifications I made years ago so I suspect 7.5.x changed this? Other than resorting to editing the SQL table directly is there an easier method for modifying the stock choices and adding more?

Silver Contributor

Re: Editing Lead Source Picklist choices

You've lost me on this.......there is a manage lead sources screen for adding\editing\deleting\inactivating Lead Sources.....

if you want to manage the old LeadSource picklist you can always manage picklists.....

or was this a trick question?

RJ Samp
Copper Super Contributor

Sorry if I wasted your time, RJ. This is not a configuration I often change. Not a trick question, but my error when searching for the answer in the help system. I understand now how I got sidetracked onto Picklists. Thank you for your answer.

Silver Contributor

Not a waste of time at all, glad to be of some help. There are plenty of old fields, lookups, tables, picklists, et al lying around the SLX database........If you ever find out why or how to use Address.Type field, let us know....

RJ Samp