Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

Data Grid does not display available fields

[ Edited ]

Hello World~

I am creating a new data grid using the wizard in AA  in the 7.5.1 web client.  Using the wizard, I can choose all needed  fields.   But after the form is created when I try to add any new fields, the drop down for the data fields is blank.   I checked the entity and all of the fields are available. 

I should add that the tables were created by Dynalink and I am creating the forms in the WEB client.    I used the same procedure to create a grid under account using the "open order" entity.  That works fine.  I think it could be an issue with the "invoice history header" entity but I sure cannot find it.

Thanks much in advance

mark hallberg

Message Edited by mhallberg on 05-27-2009 03:47 PM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Data Grid does not display available fields

[ Edited ]

When you create your entity for the invoice header rename the entity so that it does not begin with an "I", change it to MASInvoiceHistory or something else...there appears to be an oversight in that when the entity begins with and "I" it will drop the "I" when the datasource is created, you'll notice that the datasource turns into dsnvoicehistory.

Another tip is to not start any of your entities in lower case, this will also create issues for you down the road.

Message Edited by cmorton on 06-02-2009 11:27 AM
Chad Morton
Tuned Listener

Re: Data Grid does not display available fields

THANKS, that work perfectly!

mark