Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Elite Contributor

Contact Process - "TASK" name field location

[ Edited ]

Hey Everyone,

I'm working on a Crystal report to report on the status of "Waiting/In Process/Suspended/Completed/Aborted/etc..." contact processes and while most of the report is diagramed out, the "Task Name" field eludes me.  When viewing the attached image on this e-mail, you can see that the first process after starting is called "Follow Up Visit".  Where would one find the table and field that corresponds to that title?  I'd like to include this on the report so the managers can get a quick 30,000 foot view with where everything is standing.

As always, any info is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Joe

Message Edited by slsl on 03-15-2010 03:05 PM
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Contact Process - "TASK" name field location

Hi Joe,

I believe the data is stored within the Process table - Data field which is a blob field (You can view the data within Tools Execute SQL within the SLX Administrator)

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Copper Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Adam,

Really?  That doesn't make any sense to me unfortunately.  Why would the description of the process step be inserted into a Blob (data - picture) field?  I'm not totally convinced that the data I'm looking for is where you indicate it to be.  (Which would really suck...)  If you look at how the steps are captured in a Sales process, that makes way more sense.  Difficult to report on, but able to be identified.

Thanks for the idea on the subject, but me being stubborn, will continue to look for it.  Whole eastern European background thing... Smiley Wink

Take care,

Joe

Message Edited by slsl on 03-16-2010 10:29 AM
Bronze Elite Contributor

Sorry! I meant the plugin table (Ive just read my thread)
Regards, Adam Travers
Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Adam,

Looked over the table suggested and while it links to the Process table via the BASEDON field, the step name isn't there Smiley Sad  A boat load of other names and descriptions, but the one(s) that I'm looking for isn't/aren't.  Rather frustrating if you ask me.  Heck, it's frustrating if you don't ask me either.

Cheers,

Joe

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Adam,

Yep, it's the PLUGIN table, in the DATA field, which is a BLOB field.   ...sigh...

Which will now lead me to my "next" post.

Take care,

Joe

Bronze Elite Contributor

Hi Joe,

See, Im always right unless Im wrong.. Smiley Wink

Regards, Adam Travers