Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

Citrix Users - Multilingual - French & English

Hi,

I currently have approx 15 users connecting to SalesLogix through Citrix. I'm looking to bring our French users onto citrix to access and use SalesLogix.

My issue is that with the MLD (translation Files) being stored in the program files directory on the server it will change all the labels in SalesLogix into French. Is there any setting or a workaround on how I can have both languages working on a single citrix server?

Thanks,

Conan

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Citrix Users - Multilingual - French & English

I am trying to tackle this same issue and I have not been able to come up with a solution because of where the files sit in the program folder.

I will let you know if I come up with anything but I believe there is no way to do it with a Citrix deployment strategy.

Re: Citrix Users - Multilingual - French & English

I found a solution.... You will need to put the SalesLogix.MLD and SalesLogixINTL.ini file into C:\Program Files\SalesLogix folder.

The next step is to log onto the Citrix Server as the user who you want to change the language. Go to the Control Panel and change the regional settings for this user. N.B.. You may have to reboot the citrix server for the changes to take effect.

The next time you log onto SalesLogix through Citrix the language will have changed.