Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

8.1 Web Offline + SLX Messaging Server

Hi All,

I'm testing the SLX 8.1 Web Offline Client. After installing "Saleslogix Offline Client" and "Saleslogix Remote Client" I have the SData portal in my personal web server.

But as soon as I start the portal I'm getting windows event-logs like:

"Unable to communicate with server at address net.tcp://localhost:9001/Server/MessageBus".

No surprise, there is no Messaging Server service (only Cache, Job, Speed, System and Server itself).

Did I miss a step? Of course I also need to deploy the SlxClient and ProcessHost portal, but this has no effect an Web is not working.

Thanks for any inputs.

Regards,

Marco

---------------------------
Ambit AG, Switzerland
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: 8.1 Web Offline + SLX Messaging Server

[ Edited ]

Update: Ok, offline SlxClient itself is working. Had to remove some DEV web.config stuff and also switched from a customer db to an eval db in the meantime.

Anyway, I still have windows event-log error regarding the Messaging Server service.

So the question is, is it really missing or is it not needed for offline?

Regards,

Marco

2014-04-02 10:26:05,880 [17] ERROR Sage.Platform.Messaging.Transport.Wcf.MessageBusCallback - Unable to communicate with server at address net.tcp://localhost:9001/Server/MessageBus

---------------------------
Ambit AG, Switzerland