Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Nickel Contributor

Re: 8.1 SNC02 Trigger Issue

We have hit the issue with imports in the past as well.  Disabling the triggers is the way we got aroundit as well.  From RJ's post I would love to have item 'C' with a fix that does not include database triggers.  IMHO they are just too big a problem to deal with than they are worth.  In this age, I can't believe that there is no other way around them.  We have seen performance hits in the clients as well when working with groups and admin functions that touch a lot of data and I never got to the bottom of it, but think that I may have just stumbled onto a possible cause.  When this comes up again at a customer's site, I will do a bit of playing....

Jim Pemberton
Vice President of Engineering
Simplesoft Solutions, Inc
Award Winning Infor CRM Business Partner

Thank you for your request for more information about database triggers.

New content regarding the out-of-the-box database triggers is now available in the Saleslogix Database Help. The new topics are “Understanding Database Triggers” and “Disabling and Enabling Database Triggers”. There is also a topic explaining Vector Clock Information. You can access the updated Saleslogix Database Help at http://developer.saleslogix.com/database/

Angie Fredrick
Senior Information Designer
Saleslogix

Silver Super Contributor

Great, thanks !!
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Awesome, thanks for the link.