Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

7.5.4 Web Portal Deployment to port 3560/3550 fails with array error

Hello, 

I am the new guy to Saleslogix and I need some help determine the issue I am having deploying the client portals to a web host on port 3560. 

I've successfully deployed the saleslogix sites to other environments using the standard application architect method and I haven't encountered this message before. 

The webhost I am trying to deploy to is already home to about 12 other Saleslogix web sites (It's a Developer Server with multiple sites) but when I attempt to deploy the client portals I get the following error.

ERROR - Exception was thrown when setting up target. Message is Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: array
ERROR - One or more of the targets failed for portal 'sdata' to configure successfully. Please review deployment settings and try to deploy the portal again.

I have checked other forums and seen other forum's state that this error can be ignored, but not in my case - this error is stopping the deployment from going ahead and working and ignoring the error I get an unusable website - just files no applications or anything etc.

I suspected it was a port setting of 3560 as when I tried to deploy to the same server using port 80 it went through and I did not get any errors - however that only seemed to have worked once - the next time I tried it to the same server (after reverting back to the snapshot before I made any changes) it actually failed with both port 80 and 3560.

So I'm a little bit confused as to what is causing my deployment to fail and could use some assistance, thank you in advance.

Details :

Saleslogix 7.5.4

Webhost Win2k8r2slx754

Slx version 7.5.4

SQL version 2008r2

Lan client tests - ok

sysdba access - ok

Only the webhost deployment is failing with the errors above - the error is generated for each portal.

Thanks again.