Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

7.5.2 Web Connection limited to read only queries

Hi,

I'm testing the sp2 for SLX 75 Web and after installing and deploying the default web client, I get the following error when i'm tring to connect any user:

http://localhost:3333/SlxClient/Default.aspx Security access failure. Connection limited to read only queries. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextErrorHandling(OleDbHResult hr) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Sage.Platform.VirtualFileSystem.VFSQuery.SaveRawData(VFSRawData data, Boolean ignoreAutoBatching) at Sage.Platform.VirtualFileSystem.VirtualFileSystemInfo.SaveRawData(VFSRawData rawData)

What's wrong?

Regards,

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: 7.5.2 Web Connection limited to read only queries

The first thing I would do is verify that the WebDLL user has all the right security set, including write access to the SLX Logging folder.
Highlighted

My webdll user has admin rights.

I don't know if it helps but SLX admin user can log on the Web client, not the others users.

My other users are network users could that be the point?

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

There is no difference between a named user license for the LAN or Web - same license.
--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html